🙏Welcome to Child Society Nepal🙏
Child Society Nepal is a non-profit, non-governmental social organization. It was registered in 2057 B.S. and being committed to human rights, social legislation and democracy. It is working in different areas for the development and service to people.
For the development of the people it is doing such study of different races, development of the races and management, it is working for providing better position to the society and for the Development of the Healthy Society keeping up with the social peace and providing better knowledge; with the pure objective of social service. 21st century is the century of involvement, participative and co-operation therefore we are committed to decrease poverty, to establish social law and change.
In order to achieve the objectives of the organization line agencies, general public, donor organizations, women health volunteers, local schools, clubs, elites and renowned personality of the society who are committed to social values and norms shall be consulted and cooperation sought. Read more Activities
- Implementing programs recognizing social needs.
- Local resources need to be implemented in the programs.
- Recognizing local general and human resources and to use with efficiency.
- Programs of the organization should always be transparent
- Every programs should be supervised by the.
- Continue reading ……………………………